2017 Montessori of Rancho Cucamonga
Summer Swim Program
Students must be enrolled at this school to register for swim lessons
SESSION 1:June 14- July 14
SESSION 2:July 19 - Aug. 18
*SESSION 3: Aug. 23 - Sept. 27
*No Class Friday, Sept. 1
10 - 30 Minute Lessons Each Session
Lessons are held on WEDNESDAYS & FRIDAYS
If your child misses a class for ANY reason, they forfeit that class.
2017 CLASS SIZES:
Semi-Private = 2 Students|1 Teacher
Must be at least 2 1/2 & Potty Trained!
(by session start date)
Private = 1 Student |1 Teacher
Click Below to Download the Waiver & Check Off List
Copies will also be available at the schools.
$20 per student, each summer
(Wed./Fri. 10 lessons)
$250 per student
(Wed./Fri. 10 lessons)
$500 per student
*PayPal fee will be applied
Fee's may be split into separate payments if you wish to do so.
Payments will NOT be accepted unless registration is confirmed
How Our School Programs Work:
1. Register ONLINE HERE. *Form will be closed once all spots are filled. 2. After you receive your registration confirmation, please read all of the important instructions on how to finish the registration process. 3. Print, sign and turn in the WAIVER form, plus your payment and/or deposits within 72 hours of confirmation or you risk losing your spot. 4. Print or familiarize yourself with the SWIM LESSON CHECK OFF LIST before lessons begin. 5. Pack a "Swim Bag" with your child's name on it. Please write their name on all personal items. Don't forget to bring their swim bag to school! 6. Dress your child in their swim attire on the days of their lessons, under their "Swim To You" shirts and easy to remove pants, to make the changing process faster, so they will not be late to their lessons! For girls, consider a two piece swim suit as they will have to use the restroom at some point before lessons. 7. Our swim staff will be responsible for the swim students before, during and after each lesson. Parents do not need to be in attendance during lessons as our swim staff will take care of EVERYTHING including: * Picking students up from their classrooms * Getting students ready for their lessons * Walking students to the pool * Showering the students and drying them off * Changing students back into dry, clean clothes * Taking students back to their classrooms 8. Please note these important things:
* You must apply sunscreen at home
* Do not pack toys or flotation devices of any kind * Masks that cover the nose are NOT allowed * Well made and good fitting goggles are ALLOWED * Please do not distract our students during lessons * NO parents are allowed in the "changing area" * Write your child's name on all personal items! * Sun protection is good and recommended! Hats, swim shirts, etc.
9. Miss Amy will be in charge of scheduling the times of each student. There is a method to scheduling that involves age, skill and fear levels. Each classroom is given the schedules ahead of time and the school teachers will make necessary adjustments to accommodate each swim student.
10. As REQUIRED by the American Red Cross per Preschool Aquatics swim lessons, the pools are heated between 87-90 degrees. Please note, 90 degree water temperature feels similar to 70 degree air temperature. 11. Please review your child's progress report at the end of each session to check what they have learned and accomplished. Always praise your child on their accomplishments! For very fearful students, even putting on a swim suit is an accomplishment! 12. You are paying a lot of money to have professionals teach your child important water safety skills in very important steps, so please refrain from teaching them yourself between lessons as it could hinder their progress! Each student progresses at their own pace that is comfortable to them, so please be patient. 13. Lessons taught at the school are American Red Cross PRESCHOOL AQUATICS Levels 1-3. You can read more about the skills that are taught on our "In Home Programs" page.
PAYMENT DUE DATES:
REGISTRATION FEE: Due within 72 hours of registration confirmation but no later than June 2, 2017
SESSION 1: Full Amount DUE within 72 Hours of Registration Confirmation but no later than June 2, 2017
A 10% Non-Refundable Deposit for Sessions 2 & 3 is due within 72 hours of registration confirmation
You may pay the Full Balance before the due dates if you wish to do so.
SESSION 2: Full Balance Due by July 7,2017
SESSION 3: Full Balance Due by August 11, 2017
SESSION 1 IS ALMOST FULL!
as of 5/9/17